With its prestige location, solid bones and perfect north-to-rear aspect, this original double-brick cavity home is patiently waiting for a contemporary revival. Tightly-held and boasting a generous single level layout with separate living and dining rooms, three bedrooms and a sitting room, it delivers plenty of internal space to re-configure into a visionary family home full of modern day comforts. In terms of location, Hamilton South Public School, The Junction shopping village and Newcastle West are easily reached on foot or bike, as is Bar Beach, located just 1.8km from the front door.
* Original double-brick classic in blue-chip Hamilton South.
* Retro throughout, it's ready for a top-to-bottom renovation.
* Three bedrooms; the master is genuinely king-sized.
* Brick fireplaces in both the living and dining rooms.
* Bathroom with separate WC; internal laundry facilities.
* Lovely backyard complete with a freestanding garage.
* Surrounded by high-quality homes in a sought-after street.
* In easy reach of top schools, excellent shopping and the beach.
Council Rates: $2,812 PA approx
Water Rates: $789 PA approx
Rental Potential: $550-$575 PW approx