Set on a quiet cul-de-sac bordered by the beautiful Shortland Wetlands, this appealing property is absolutely packed with potential. With its long, level block, the property could easily be kept as is to create a home or rental opportunity, or alternatively, it could be extended, rebuilt or developed (STCA). As is, the home offers up an effortless layout, complete with living space, neat kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms and a tidy bathroom and laundry. Adding further appeal is a sunny, north-facing alfresco, and a large freestanding garage with adjoining carport, which could provide additional potential as a workshop or living space. In terms of location, the property is close to the local primary school and shops, with the University of Newcastle, Jesmond Central and handy link roads all within easy reach.
* Quiet setting, moments from Shortland Public School, shops and amenities.
* Superb opportunity for home owners or investors, move-in ready.
* Potential to rebuild or develop if desired (STCA).
* Long and level block, main residence at front, garage at back.
* Neatly presented, low maintenance interior, flow-through living area.
* Contemporary kitchen with electric stove-top.
* Two carpeted bedrooms, one with built-in robe, both with ceiling fan.
* Covered timber alfresco at back overlooking expansive backyard.
* Bathroom with frameless glass shower and feature rain-head attachment.
* Walk-through laundry.
* Large garage at back of property with adjoining triple carport.
* Could create studio, workshop or additional living space.
* Close to Sandgate Station, then 15 minutes to Newcastle Interchange.
* Easy five-minute drive to university and Jesmond Central.
* Just 15 minutes to Newcastle's shops, dining and beaches.
Council Rates: $1,712 PA approx
Water Rates: TBA + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $375 PW approx