Delivering city lifestyle attractions at the doorstep, this home's sensational address is just part of the terrific package being offered here. Number two in a room of four terrace houses, 28 Fern Street blends original appeal with a suite of modern enrichments. Living zones and the main bathroom are located downstairs with two bedrooms and a second bathroom upstairs - with both bedrooms opening up to their own private balcony. Pair all this with a premier lifestyle setting a stroll away from a dynamic food scene, Islington Park, and transport, and you have a beautiful property with abundant grace, character, and convenience.
* Front lounge room plus rear dining space with backyard access
* Private yard with easycare lawn, entertainer's deck, and storage shed
* Updated kitchen with timber benchtops, dishwasher, and black tapware
* Double bedrooms with robes, fans, and French doors to private balconies
* Full bathroom downstairs, shower bathroom upstairs, AC to master bedroom
* Picture postcard street presence in a boutique row of similar terraces
* City-fringe address, stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, and transport
Council Rates: TBC
Water Rates: $864 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: TBC
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
To follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Check in using the QR code
- Be a genuine Buyer
Whilst Dalton Partners New Lambton has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Dalton Partners New Lambton does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Dalton Partners accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.